Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!
SOLVED

Interactive Proof Missing Elements

Level 10

Hi

Wondering if anybody has had the experience (and a solution!) for an individual's Interactive Proof to be missing elements of the website that is in the proof? For example, there are entire blocks of copy missing from his proof, as though they don't exist, the proof just compresses the page and eliminates that box.

It is only this one person who can't see the entire web page in the proof, and he is able to view the web page itself properly, and also can view proof perfectly on a different laptop. So it seems like it is something about his particular laptop that is causing an issue with the Interactive Proof Viewer app.

We will reach out to IT but this is out of their wheelhouse, and they grimace every time we come to them with a Workfront issue. Any ideas what could be causing this?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I know this is a weird thing to say but sometimes I think of Proof desktop viewer as being a very dumb web browser. So I do kind of wonder if maybe clearing cache and cookies would help. Also, I heard a rumor that they are rolling out a new version today. So maybe switching over to the new version would also help. (or hurt)

Either way, I bet Workfront's helpdesk would love to help you out with this.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I know this is a weird thing to say but sometimes I think of Proof desktop viewer as being a very dumb web browser. So I do kind of wonder if maybe clearing cache and cookies would help. Also, I heard a rumor that they are rolling out a new version today. So maybe switching over to the new version would also help. (or hurt)

Either way, I bet Workfront's helpdesk would love to help you out with this.

Level 10

Clearing the cache didn't help, I have learned that it's the first thing to try! Maybe this new version will help, I haven't noticed anything new yet.