Expand my Community achievements bar.

Workfront Swag

Level 4

Does Adobe offer any Workfront swag for its customers? Our team would love some shirts with Kazi the lion and the WF logo on them. Pins, pens, water bottles, stickers, sweatshirts, hoodies, jackets, and hats. So many things to put on our desks and to wear to foster company engagement and buy-in!!!

6 Replies

Level 3

Love this idea! Would also love to give rewards on Workfront Wednesdays - swag goes a long way but shirts would be amazing!

Level 7

I have a t-shirt I got from my friends, but it is already worn out. Typo was on purpose

shirtshirt

Community Advisor

I have so much Workfront swag but still super bummed that Adobe dropped the Workfront-specific swag.

Community Advisor

Completely agree that it would help with product adoption if we were able to share our love for the product at the office. Some of the other Adobe products have swag specific to the product, so it would be great if Workfront was included in this. 

Level 3

Perhaps a free one that could be distributed is a Teams BG or other video chat background image with Adobe Workfront imagery that indicates you are a proud user or supporter (with clear wording that won't make it appear like you are a WF employee if you aren't one). Or if personalizing, could add the company logo of the user to show them happily working together with Workfront toward a better future.

Level 7

My Workfront socks are just about worn thin... need more. Also, I have outgrown my t-shirts.