Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Workfront Support

Level 2

Since the upgrade to the Experience League, I am no longer able to access support. Tickets or phone numbers for support. Any help would help.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

We also had that problem - same as Stacey, we also have two separate Adobe profiles. I called support and they had to make some changes on their side so I could see online support again. They fixed it pretty fast  1(844)306-4357 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 5

We had that problem originally. Check to see if you have a drop down menu at the top left corner of the support screen.  We have to change profiles from that drop down to log a ticket since our Admins have 2 different Adobe profiles (one for Workfront and another for Creative Cloud).

Level 7

I have had trouble finding it on their website as well however I was able to find their phone number by searching google.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

We also had that problem - same as Stacey, we also have two separate Adobe profiles. I called support and they had to make some changes on their side so I could see online support again. They fixed it pretty fast  1(844)306-4357 

Level 2

Thank you! I called, and Quinn was able to help me very quickly.