Expand my Community achievements bar.

Workfront push notifications via Slack

Level 1
Happy New Year, everyone. Apologies for the double-posting but I meant to share with Workfront Global. It doesn't look as if the new WF/Slack integration offers push notifications. Kelasa allows for Slack notifications on both project updates and personal notifications but requires an additional fee. Any idea as to whether this functionality on the WF/Slack integration road map? We are looking for a way to get desktop push notifications or browser tab badges (similar to Facebook) when a project is updated. Any and all suggestions appreciated. Thank you! Lori Lori Baluta Mktg & Comms | DSC Creative
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 7
We would really like this, as well. I was excited when the new Slack integration was announced, but disappointed to hear it was only pulling data upon request. Unfortunately, we're already pushed up against budget and Kelasa isn't a solution for us. I like both of your suggestions - both Slack and browser-based notifications would be nice. Mike Clark

Level 3
I was told by WF that push notifications to Slack will be available for new assignments and new comments in the 18.2 release, which means around the beginning of summer. Lindsay Carpenter Adecco NA

Level 1
That's great news, Lindsay! Thanks! Lori Baluta Discovery Communications Lori_Baluta@discovery.com