Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Workfront Proofs - how to combine multiple files?

Level 4

Does anyone know how to combine multiple files into a proof that are already uploaded to the documents section?  The use case would be if a designer uploaded multiple documents and the project manager wanted to combine them into a single proof and launch the workflow.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

As of right now, there is not a way to combined already loaded documents into one proof. The docs could be downloaded, combined as pages into a single PDF file and re-loaded for proofing as a workaround but that isn't terribly efficient. One drawback of combining multiple files in this fashion is that the page order needs to remain the same through each iteration if you want to take advantage of "stacking" different version on top of one another for proof compares. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 7

I've never seen such an option. I suspect the multiple files-to-proof option is only available via the New Proof feature.

Correct answer by
Level 3

As of right now, there is not a way to combined already loaded documents into one proof. The docs could be downloaded, combined as pages into a single PDF file and re-loaded for proofing as a workaround but that isn't terribly efficient. One drawback of combining multiple files in this fashion is that the page order needs to remain the same through each iteration if you want to take advantage of "stacking" different version on top of one another for proof compares.