Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Workfront Proof - Can Reviewers Leave Comments in a Proof

Level 4

Hi Everyone,

Hoping someone can help.

If a user is set to Reviewer (no longer needs to be a Approver but may have comments), should they still receive an email notification that a proof is available for them to review? Recent activity is telling me they don't. And when I Iog in as that person, I don't see that proof listed on their My Updates page. I haven't changed any email notifications settings for anyone.

Thanks!

Linda

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Linda,

Reviewers can leave comments in a proof. As long as the 'Notify recipients about this proof' checkbox is selected during the proof creation, they will receive an email notifying of the fact that they have a new proof to review.

Unfortunatley reviewers do not have a proof listed on their my updates page. Only proof roles that require an approval decision will have a proof listed here.

Best Regards,

Rich.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Linda,

Reviewers can leave comments in a proof. As long as the 'Notify recipients about this proof' checkbox is selected during the proof creation, they will receive an email notifying of the fact that they have a new proof to review.

Unfortunatley reviewers do not have a proof listed on their my updates page. Only proof roles that require an approval decision will have a proof listed here.

Best Regards,

Rich.