Expand my Community achievements bar.

Workfront Planner Export Questions

Level 1

I am struggling to utlize the export results from the Workfront planner. My end goal is to get a report that provides monthly planned hours by program/project/role that I can then export. 

I have narrowed down my fields to include just monthly planned hours. 

When I export the data, I juse the "raw" setting so that I can get the baseline data. That output includes a line for the total project plus the individual components, in essence double counting the numbers when I export it. (See yellow highlights)

KathyGr_0-1726615204431.png

1. How can I turn this setting off so that the raw data I get is not aggregated? 

2. Is there a way that I can export the program information as well? (I was told to use planner instead of reports, but that may be my next step (although I can't figure out how to break out planned hours by month across the top, but that is a separate problem). 

Eventually I may use the planner without exporting, but right now we are working on ensuring projects are set up correctly and transitioning fully to Workfront, so I am not there yet. 

Thanks in advance for any insight!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies