Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Workfront performance today - May 8th

Community Advisor

Hello community,

most of users in our instance complain for terrible system performance today. Sometimes WF pages won't load at all, sometimes it would take minutes, sometimes they get errors, and finally sometimes it would just load fine.

This seems to be independent of geo location, browser used, internet speed etc.

Are you having similar problems today? If confirmed this will hopefully help to escalate with the support as for now they don't see any issue. 

Let me know and thanks in advance 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Level 2

Yes, we are seeing some slowness within our Red Hat Production instance. As you mentioned very sporadic behavior. I'm seeing this within the reports section of Workfront. I did report this previously, the response was to change the "showing" number down to 250 in order to make the page load faster. If ""show all reports" creates a drag on system time, I would propose that Adobe set a cap on what is allowed to load to improve system performance. Thank you for reviewing my feedback

Level 5

I can verify that this is the case for us as well. A bunch of us sys admins are in a work sesh and we've all noted that the system is slow. 

Also, some users are getting blank screens when trying to get into New Home. I've asked them if they've restarted their computer "IT Crowd style," along with zapping cache/cookies/etc., and they swear that they have. I have an open ticket with our ASE but I'm wondering if other people are having similar issues.

Level 5

Just as an update, it appears that New Home wasn't loading for some of our users because the URL for the page wasn't loading correctly. They'd go to the waffle, click on Home, and the URL wasn't correct. It was loading as https://yourInstance.my.workfront.com/workspaces and it should have been https://yourInstance.my.workfront.com/home/workspaces. Again, unsure if this was related, but it likely didn't help.

It seems to be working now, but don't ask me why it wasn't before. My working theory is that it was demons.

Level 10

I saw load failures and white screens into the evening last night; 7 May Eastern Standard Time. It seems to be doing better today but many of my users had to stop working in Workfront due to page load failures.

I have also found that submitting a ticket for it doesn't do much as support doesn't see the failures. You just have to log out and try again tomorrow.

Community Advisor

I've never been successful at working with support on page load times and errors.