Expand my Community achievements bar.

Workfront Login Prompt

Level 1

We just moved over to the Adobe Admin Console and each time we open the Workfront webpage, the Adobe login prompt appears for several seconds before auto logging in with SSO.   Is anyone else experiencing this behavior?   The engineer that we worked with prior to and during the migration, told us that the login prompt would appear only on the first login and wouldn't come up again, but that is not the case.  

Prior to us moving over to the Adobe Console, this was not an issue.  We logged in the first time, then were automatically passed through.

4 Replies

Level 10

Hi @lmcintron,

I see likewise, often as a Goldilocks Flicker of the login screen: long enough that I start typing my password im, but short enough that it then logs me in before I finish typing...even (As Designed) while in Incognito mode, which -- that notwithstanding -- seems to work best.

Regards,

Doug

Hi,

I can confirm this behaviour. If already logged in to the identity provider somewhere else, the Adobe login prompt only appears for a couple of seconds before automatically logged in to WF.

Regards

Lars

Level 8

So what happens when Adobe's SSO platform suffers an outage? Does that lock everyone who's migrated to the Console out of their instances until it's resolved? 

Level 7

Your question seems to be - what happens when a platform suffers an outage?

To answer the question directly, just like any other system there might be a loss in connectivity.  I don't feel like this is something to be especially alarmed about since everything is essentially an online service or platform these days.  When these things go down people work behind the scenes to restore functionality.

Everyone uses SSO.  In very basic terms it is a private connection between your internal network and adobe which is used to allocate and provision security features related to online communication of the related systems.  As a company we are saying this list of users has an account in system A, B, C.