Expand my Community achievements bar.

Workfront Fusion/Goals for Strategic Objective Planning and Tracking Progress, as well as other advantages

Level 4

Wondering how users are using Workfront and its add-on packages for strategic planning/tracking/reporting. We reached out to adobe for demo of related products ( so far Planning and Goals and maybe they will demo Fusion too!) but we are still struggling to understand how the tools help, if there are meaningful and customizable visuals and reports available, and if the add-ons are worth the cost, considering the cost for the package as well as annual licensing for our org. teams who need to create objectives and report progress.

Please share your experience if you have any, with the add-ons, as well as the strategic objective planning. Thank you very much.

1 Reply

Community Advisor

Farzaneh,

Workfront Planning is still very new so I can't speak much to it, though we did participate in the beta and we will likely move toward using the product for our Planning of marketing campaign ideas.  We do have Fusion and I would recommend the product for anyone that has Workfront as it can provide a lot of value in automating workflows in Workfront (e.g., when a request comes into a queue, automation can take that request, convert it via a template to a project, and potentially populate the project plan with assignment names based on job roles in the template...today most of this is done manually).  As well, Fusion can help provide ways to integrate between 3rd party systems, such as when a Workfront request is approved for a Campaign, create that same Campaign in Salesforce for opportunity efforts.  I hope this provides a bit more context and help.