Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Workfront File & Folder Sort Not Working

Level 1

Hello, this past Monday (3/6/2023) I noticed that my workfront was acting fussier than normal.

Whenever I try sort my folders or proofs by name (all files and folders have their project number as a prefix) it just moves them around seemingly at random.

For example, I might open the project folder and see all the inner folders are sorted [1, 3, 5, 4, 6, 2] etc.

Since it's easier to find a specific folder number when they're in sequential order, I click on "name" (see image).2023-03-07 15_44_04-Apothecary Products _ Workfront Proof.png

Now, before this past Monday, Workfront would have sorted the folders to [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6] etc. 

Instead, it sorts them [1, 4, 2, 5, 6, 3] and clicking "name" again just throws the files back to how they were originally or will, on occasion, throw them into a different order.

No matter how many times I try to sort, refresh workfront, log in/out, etc. it will not sort any files or folders sequentially.

We're also experiencing issues with the sort not working on dues dates, at all. It doesn't even let us select the option anymore.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi, are you still experiencing issues with this? If so I'd reach out to support...

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi, are you still experiencing issues with this? If so I'd reach out to support...

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Level 1

I am still experiencing this issue, I'll reach out. Thank you!