Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Workfront Automation

Level 1

I am having a requirement where my project status should get updated automatically to be completed or in progress status depends on the start and end date, specified for the project. I got a clue that i need to write a rule for that. but not sure where and how to proceed with the rule for the projects. Can someone guide me for this one.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @sanchay!

Is your question about an integration between Adobe Experience Manager (short: AEM) and Adobe Workfront?

Or are you referring to an automation within Adobe Workfront only, without any reference to AEM?

If this is about Adobe Workfront only, I'd kindly suggest to post your question to the Workfront community instead of AEM as you'll most probably find the experts over there.

If your question is about an integration between AEM and Workfront, kindly share more details on your requirements.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @sanchay!

Is your question about an integration between Adobe Experience Manager (short: AEM) and Adobe Workfront?

Or are you referring to an automation within Adobe Workfront only, without any reference to AEM?

If this is about Adobe Workfront only, I'd kindly suggest to post your question to the Workfront community instead of AEM as you'll most probably find the experts over there.

If your question is about an integration between AEM and Workfront, kindly share more details on your requirements.

Thanks!

Administrator

@sanchay Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni