Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Workfront and Microsoft Teams Integration

Level 2

I see that Workfront has an integration with MS Teams.

https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/product/office/WA104381886

I see a few reviews on this app but am looking for additional feedback and watch outs.

If you have implemented this app, did your group find it useful?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

8 Replies

Level 2

I am not able to access this link:

To take a deeper look into how Workfront and Microsoft Teams work together to unleash your team’s productivity, visit: workfront.com/integrations/MSTeams

Does anyone have luck with the integration? I am not seeing anything under settings within the app and I would like more details what the app is supposed to do in Teams.

Level 10

Hi Stephanie - we use the Teams integration. It is great for notifications and my Account people love it that they can fill out a PIF now in Teams and it goes to Workfront. :)

Level 2

When you reply to a Workfront Update in Teams, we need to be able to Add  - @TaG another person and add them to the thread if needed, just like in Workfront,

Level 6

I've been using it for a few weeks now and plan to roll it out next week. I see a great deal of value for our Sales Teams to initiate requests, manage approvals and respond to messaging without logging into Workfront.

Personally, I've found it to be very convenient to be able to set tasks for myself and manage messaging. From a reliability standpoint, I've not run into any issues at all. (I wanted to try it out myself before rolling it out across the organization).

Hope that helps!

Level 4

I've downloaded the WF app for Teams yesterday and I love the features too, the only thing I would've wanted in addition was a place where you can see work assigned to you (tasks/issues) that you could link into (like the My Submitted Requests tab at the top)

Level 2

Does anyone know of other plugins or API connections with other MS products, such as MS Lists? We'd like to bring MS List items from our clients into Workfront instead of maintaining data in multiple platforms.