Expand my Community achievements bar.

Workfront 20.2 Release

Level 5

The Workfront 20.2 product release is now available. You can find more information about the release here. Starting the week of May 26th, we will be enabling one feature for the Workload Balancer that did not release with the 20.2 release due to an issue. This feature is the ability to manage user allocations in the Workload Balancer. Look for more communication next week for when this is planned to be enabled in your instance.

If you have questions that arise about any of the new features in the 2020.2 release, please comment below and I'll be sure to address them or get the right resources here to respond.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 4

Hi @Josh Boston‚ thank you for this update! Do you know when we'll be able to update a tasks's planned hours from the Workload Balancer? My team is eagerly awaiting this update.

Best,

Christine

Level 5

Hi Christine,

We are starting the Workload Balance user allocation phased rollout now and will communicate through the announcement center for when your specific instance is enabled.

Thanks,

Josh

Level 2

Hi - any update on this? We are trying to use it in Preview but can't seem to get it going.