Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Wondering if anyone else has been or is experiencing lost work in Workfront?

Level 5

Examples, missing projects, edits to object names, status changes, missing updates or documents, or any other data points? If yes, have you learned the cause?

This has been going on for awhile sporadically and wasn't sure if it was forgetfulness. Then it happened in a big way in the last few workdays with several projects. One that left no doubt this has been happening. A series of copied projects that were new and renamed are completely absent. The old projects that were closed are still open and affecting our live on time rating.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 10

Ouch. Thanks for the heads up, Tammie.

I've not observed it, but will watch out for this behavior. As you are certain the copies did exist, I'd expect some type of residual audit trail confirming their deletion, whether it was a user, or a back-end process that caused it.

Perhaps they are in the recycle bin, or you might find evidence in a Notes report or one of the built-in audit reports?

Regards,

Doug

Community Advisor

Wow, we haven't experienced this.

If you go to Setup > Recycle Bin > Recently Deleted, are your missing projects showing there?