Expand my Community achievements bar.

Wish you could hear first hand from other Workfront customers how they do reports? Wish you had someone you could bounce off some proofing questions?!

Employee

Check out these Braindates that are currently available to sign up for (at least at the time of my posting). All of these Braindates will happen April 27-29, and will most likely fill up, so get on it as quickly as you can!

Discuss as a group: How have you used Workfront to automate governance and compliance? Join the group here.

Get some one-on-one time with the fabulous @Sarah Nau‚ about creating Workfront reports here.

Discuss your favorite Sys Admin time-saving tips, tricks, and best practices with @Monique Evans‚ and others (only 2 spots left here!)

Do you use Workfront in your @Professional Services‚ organization? Join the group with @Erica Foisy‚ here.

More one-on-one time, this time with @Anthony Imgrund‚ about Workfront proof here.

Chat with others about Resource Management when you join @Jaimeson Wennerstrum‚ on this group Braindate.

There are so many more than I listed here that are available. Register for Adobe Summit and then you can sign up for or create your own braindates!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies