Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Why subscribe to a Proof?

Level 2
Hi, I've read the Help pages about subscribing to a proof, but don't quite understand what the benefits are? Can someone help? I am building out a training manual and don't have a good answer for why the email notifications would not accomplish the same thing? Thanks! Kim Kim Lange Logitech International SA
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 1
Kim, I'm looking back through the Community and saw your question. Sorry it was so long ago! Subscription is useful for collaborating with external stakeholders like customers or contractors who don't have a user license. Also, when subscription is turned on, anyone who has the proof link can subscribe to the proof and provide feedback, so you don't have to share the proof manually with particular collaborators. This is helpful when you want to get feedback from wider group of people. Does that help? Caroline Otto Technical Writer at Workfront