Expand my Community achievements bar.

Team kanban board

Level 1
As a Project Manager, I am wanting to see all of my teams projects in a Kanban board view. I have my team associated with a Portfolio so ideally I could pull all projects associated to that portfolio in but I cannot seem to figure out how to do that. Right now I don't have any tasks showing in my board and I am not sure how to pull them in? I am trying to pilot doing a project using Kanban at my company right now so even if I can get one project's tasks to show in that Kanban board that would be great! Help! Noelle Missant Atlas Copco Assembly Systems
1 Reply

Level 10
Hi Noelle, The Kan Ban Boards have no relation to the Projects (that I know of). And I don't believe there's the functionality to display a Project in Kan Ban, like you can with Agile. The way to get something in the Kan Ban Board is to assign the Team. Assuming you already created the Kan Ban Team and you're looking at that Team view. However, if you're talking Agile (slight difference). You can open your Project and click on the Agile View button and you'll see the Agile Board for the project. But if you truly want Kan Ban, just assign the Task (and it has to be a Tsk) to the Kan Ban Team, go to the Team view, click on Backlog and select the Tasks you want, click on More > Move To and you'll see your Team. That'll place the Tasks on the Kanban Board and you can click on that tab to see them. Hope that helps.