Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Why edits on a custom form is not populated

Level 10
I have a custom form on an issue. That issue is converted to a project and is connected by becoming the resolved by object. The custom form on the project is the same form. When an update is made on a field on the issue - that update is NOT made on the resolved by project as well. What step have I missed in making them 'connected'. Thanks for your support.
2 Replies

Level 3
Benetta - That is correct. Once the issue is converted to a project and the information is "moved," they are really no longer tied together. My thought is that as a matter of process, once the issue becomes an actual project, all updates should be happening on the project. Hope that helps or makes sense. Shelly Long, PMP, CSSGB Marketing Traffic Manager Pier 1 Imports Accelerate to Excellence

Level 10
Shelly, That makes sense. I need to retrain the owners of the issue to update the project instead of the issue. Thanks for your reply.