Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Who uses Workfront for Store Implementations?

Level 9
Hey everyone, I'm looking for someone who uses Workfront for store implementations - like when you open a new location or launch a new store-based project. Please leave a comment below if you do this. Thanks! -Nate @Rhonda Cancino do you guys do this? @Alex Adams this is for you. Nate Bagley Community Manager Workfront natebagley@workfront.com | 801.477.9712
3 Replies

Level 2
Hi Nate, The marketing team for Whole Foods Market Midwest region uses Workfront for our store openings. We've been pretty successful making sure everything gets created and delivered on time. Let me know if you're looking for any information in particular. I'm also curious to hear how others handle openings, perhaps there will be some ideas that will be useful for my team! Martha Tolan Whole Foods Market, Inc

Level 5
Thanks for making this topic Nate. Martha, we use Workfront to handle any large store-based projects, including store remodels or system upgrades. Because of the large number of projects in flight at any given time, we have challenges keeping track of it all. We have always been interested to find another group that uses Workfront like we do - where each project is for some initiative at a particular store. Have you had any challenges with task tracking or reporting for your openings? Alex Adams

Level 2
Hi Alex, I use workfront to keep track of all marketing projects and orders that are related to a particular store opening. We have a few different portfolios setup and a "master list" report that helps keep me and the team organized. My only challenge is exporting our master list (that contains 200+ items) to an excel spreadsheet and making sure it makes sense/the printer receives all of our artwork links. It's the only spot that feels clunky and time consuming. Keep track of tasks or reports hasn't been an issues for us though. It sounds like you might be working on a large larger scale, however, I can share our setup if you're interested! Martha Tolan Whole Foods Market, Inc