Expand my Community achievements bar.

When was the latest Workfront update?

Level 2

Hello, please see email string below. Our creative director has asked "I’m following the email chain with Libia. Did WF put out an announcement or upgrade email? If so did we communicate that out? I ask because Libia is not a fan of WF and will be a huge opponent to any added efforts she will have to take on her side to upgrade her system. "

I will be out of office all next week, please respond to this email and include rebecca.collier@azblue.com in your reply as I won't have access to email. 

Thank you,

Jenny

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Sounds like your video person is uploading a vimeo URL for proof, and generating an interactive proof which requires a reviewer to use the desktop proofing viewer. Was this agreed to by your reviewer? Sounds like she is used to people uploading a video FILE, generating a regular proof, and being able to use the in-app Proof functionality.

Level 2

This is helpful - I'm going to see if I can't upload as a file.

Does this issue seem to happen for you and client when a vimeo link is uploaded for proof comments?

Jenny

Community Advisor

Yes. This is the way the functionality is intended to work. It's definitely not a new upgrade. If your reviewer is used to using Proof to leave comments on a video, the Video person should be uploading a file and generating a proof on the file. Sounds like there's been a change in your video team's workflow and you were not informed.