Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

What does this error mean when importing a Kickstart?

Level 3

Hi, I'm new to kickstarts.

1. In my Prod environment, I selected 1 Dashboard and 2 Reports (that are called in that Dashboard).

2. Exported to a *.xlsx file.

3. I Imported that same *.xlsx file into my Sandbox environment (since we don't want to do a refresh at the moment).

4. I get the following error "Whoops! Something went wrong. Your file is correct, but nothing was imported."

Any ideas what is going on?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

That's not how kickstarts work. (you cannot simply download and upload to somewhere else)

You WILL have to open the spreadsheet and look at it, and massage it a little in order to get it to an uploadable state. One hint -- at the very least, identify the line items that you DO want to upload, and switch the isNew column values from FALSE to TRUE. If you leave line items as FALSE, they do not upload.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

That's not how kickstarts work. (you cannot simply download and upload to somewhere else)

You WILL have to open the spreadsheet and look at it, and massage it a little in order to get it to an uploadable state. One hint -- at the very least, identify the line items that you DO want to upload, and switch the isNew column values from FALSE to TRUE. If you leave line items as FALSE, they do not upload.