Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

Project Report filter help please

Level 3

Hi Everyone, 

I'm trying to create a project report that will show only projects that are not shared with a specific team.  Here is what I'm trying, but it's not working. 

accessRules:accessorID=60d48336000203a147bb42205d4544db
accessRules:accessorID_Mod=cinotcontains

Any assistance would be appreciated. 

Alex

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

really nice try, however, exists filters are what you need to utilize in order to report on something which is NOT there (projects which are NOT shared). This ends up looking like:

EXISTS:A:$$EXISTSMOD=NOTEXISTS
EXISTS:A:$$OBJCODE=ACSRUL
EXISTS:A:accessorID=60d48336000203a147bb42205d4544db
EXISTS:A:securityObjID=FIELD:ID

(this sample code takes into account inherited access as well, so might not be exactly what you were asking above)

You can read up more on exists filters here: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/workfront/using/reporting/reports/text-mode/create-complex-t... 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

really nice try, however, exists filters are what you need to utilize in order to report on something which is NOT there (projects which are NOT shared). This ends up looking like:

EXISTS:A:$$EXISTSMOD=NOTEXISTS
EXISTS:A:$$OBJCODE=ACSRUL
EXISTS:A:accessorID=60d48336000203a147bb42205d4544db
EXISTS:A:securityObjID=FIELD:ID

(this sample code takes into account inherited access as well, so might not be exactly what you were asking above)

You can read up more on exists filters here: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/workfront/using/reporting/reports/text-mode/create-complex-t... 

Level 3

As usual you knocked it out of the park.  Thank you

And thank you for the link as well.