Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

What do you want to talk about at Leap?

Level 9
Hey everyone! We are gearing up for an amazing Leap conference in April! One of the things we're planning to bring back and make better than ever is the Birds of a Feather sessions. This is where you get together and have conversations with people in your industry. So, I want to know... what do you want to talk about? Anything you want to learn? Do share! -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:
3 Replies

Level 2
I'd like to dive more in to text mode and advanced reporting. I've signed up for as many reporting classes as I saw, but like to be able to visually tell a story with our data from Workfront. Also, anything outside of what our group currently uses Workfront for would be nice. We don't do anything with Agile or Time Keeping, so to expand my knowledge on things I rarely use would be a plus.

Level 1
I am a relatively new Workfront user and am setting up a PMO for an asset management firm. I'm curious about: how Workfront helps with process management and meeting audit/compliance rules. how do others manage their project portfolio? We are a very small team of 2 and we need to be able to set up projects so that we can enable our team-mates to manage their requests/work. change management/user adoption tips and tricks discovering 1 or 2 key strategic functions that have been a hit with senior leadership to accelerate adoption.

Level 9
Hey Kathie, Did you get the answers you were looking for at Leap? If not, let's see if we can use the Community to help! -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at: