Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

Virtual coffee breaks? Virtual user groups?

Employee
Dearest Workfront family, As you all pivot and work through this new world we're living in, we want to know, what do you need? Would you be interested in any of the following? Virtual office hours with internal Workfront experts? Virtual user groups to chat with fellow Workfront customers? If you are interested in virtual user groups, what would you like to talk about? How to handle remote working Regular Workfront topics such as resource management, reporting, etc. Just a chance to hang out and connect socially with people in similar situations with no structured conversation. Let us know what you need below and we'll see what we can do to help! By the way, if you didn't know, we have a few things you can take advantage of already - you can "https://www.workfront.com/blog/3-ways-we-obsess-over-customers-uncertain-times" read more here about a free 45 minute consultation and more.
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 5
Hi Kyna. What a great idea! Yes to point 1 - same as below, although how does this differ from the 45 min consultation? Yes to point 2 - Fusion user cases and tips and tricks. Resource Management and Advanced Reporting - Approvals and workflows task vs proof tool. Will bookmark the consultation page - will that always be there? Thanks! Miranda Rais

Community Advisor
I love this idea. For the most part work is still happening as "normally" as possible, but we're running into some new/unique challenges. Virtual office hours with Workfront experts is ALWAYS welcomed!! I feel like ya'll are geniuses and have the easiest simple solutions to uber complex problems Bouncing ideas off of other customers is a great way to really crowd-source ideas and feedback from like minds I personally would like to hear how people are handling their admin services to a scattered group. Also are they/would they deploy new updates and changes to their users while not being there in person to coach them / ease minds. Regular Workfront topics are always welcomed as well, but I would want it to be a separate discussion. Maybe on the invite/title/post, it's clear what the topics would be beforehand similar to the various Leap Networking sessions. I say not yet to the unstructured conversation idea. Being remote is still new and the separation anxiety hasn't quite kicked in yet. Now when we hit week 3 or 4 and I'm starving for human contact, I'd welcome any conversation lol Monique Evans Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.

Level 2
Interested in talking with others about their use of Workfront's out-of-the-box integrations (such as with Microsoft Teams). Joel Erickson, PMP Director, Technology Delivery Management Office Nu Skin Enterprises (801) 345-2837

Level 10
I would be interested in that as well