Expand my Community achievements bar.

viewing PTO - all projects

Level 2
Has anybody found an easy way to view PTO for a selected group of people (and across all their projects)? I've seen a recent post for highlighting PTO when assigning a task within a project (new with 19.3), but I'm looking for a broader view. I'm also trying to avoid going one by one into people profiles and then checking MORE/TIMEOFF. Thanks. Michael Crocken Senior Team Leader, Project Management Whole Foods Market Austin, TX
2 Replies

Level 7
Have you seen this new feature? It allows you to create time off calendars and reports, and you can filter on specific home teams, groups, individuals, etc. Create Time Off Calendars and Reports Terry Hynd EBSCO Information Services

Level 2
That helps! Thanks. Does anybody know another way to visualize PTO when you look at the resource planning view (or similar views)? In some of those views, the total hours per week is highlighted in red if somebody is over-assigned (more than 40).. Here's an example. If a person has 12 hours PTO that week, the summary hours per week will turn red if the assigned hours is over 28. In addition to seeing their assigned work (let's say totaling 30 hours), it would be great to SEE their PTO hours in this same view. Otherwise you have to assume there's PTO and go to another screen to check the PTO details. Michael Crocken Senior Team Leader, Project Management Whole Foods Market Austin, TX