Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Users Suddenly Receiving Proof Daily Summary Emails

Level 2

Our Workfront users have just started receiving daily summary emails from proofs out of nowhere (even when their proof settings are set to 'no email'). I submitted a ticket with WF and they said that all users on a proof receive a daily summary by default and the only way to turn it off is for each user to go into the proof settings (on the individual proof) and disable the emails. They have no explanation for why it’s happening now and it wasn’t previously or why people are getting them when their settings are 'no email'.

I can stop all proof notifications to users at the admin level, but that would stop all notifications, which we don’t want to do. I can’t just turn of daily summaries. 

Has anyone else had this issue? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hmm. You should be able to go into the users' accounts in Proof and select a default proof notification. This will show as the default for them when they are added to a Proof unless the Proof owner changes it at a specific Proof level. You checked that the users in question don't have Daily Summary selected, correct?

Madalyn_Destafney_0-1682700252014.png

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hmm. You should be able to go into the users' accounts in Proof and select a default proof notification. This will show as the default for them when they are added to a Proof unless the Proof owner changes it at a specific Proof level. You checked that the users in question don't have Daily Summary selected, correct?

Madalyn_Destafney_0-1682700252014.png

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Level 2

Yes, their default proof notifications are disabled but they are still getting notifications.