Expand my Community achievements bar.

Workfront proofing issue

Level 3

Hello,

I have been fielding issues all day relating to Workfront proofs - has anyone else had issues today ? I did put a question in community and found one that said it was because of the new release - and then saw it was 2020 - lol !  I have raised a Customer Support ticket too.

I am wondering if it is to do with the new release?

Its either people getting error on approvals widget or can't access a proof when others can.

Is there a work around?

Thank you

Emma

@Wadobe 

Emma

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 3

Similar experience, Emma. But the problems began before the release last week. I have submitted two tickets related to proofs—inability to close a proof using the "x" in the top right corner, and time stamp of latest proof added to a version stack was not being reflected in the list view of Documents tab—but was correct in the Summary panel. The latter has been resolved, but resolution for closing of the proof is still in progress.

Neither of these issues are captured on the Known Issues page. It would be valuable if this page were updated with current and specific information reliably. It would also be useful if, as you experienced, there was a better filter on the Search feature for this board. 

I found this thread when searching Community but it dead ends with a response that this is "new expected behavior" which is neither useful nor true.

Level 3

Thank you for this.

I also have the same issue around not being able to close proofs.

And agree on the 'known issues' being updated.

Em