Expand my Community achievements bar.

Users being removed/resetting with new versions

Level 2

For a while now we have been having issues when a new version of a proof is added that the reviewers and approvers are either being removed completely from the proof or their SOC details are being reset completely. They are still able to go in and click the Approve/Changes/Reject buttons and are still showing on the document details list as needing to approve, but when you open the proof details their SOC info is completely reset or they've been removed from the proof.

Also, when new versions are being added, the automatic email that used to send out is no longer sending to the reviewers on that proof.

Is anyone else experiencing these issues? If so, does anyone have any solutions?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10

Hi - I think you might have a document approval instead of a Proof Approval on the document. If you are seeing approvals needed in the document details, that is not a proof approval and so is different.

I'm not an expert on document approvals as we have never used them (just proof), but I do not believe they carry over when you do a new version.

I'd definitely put a ticket into support and ask if they can do a zoom meeting with you so you can show them everything and I bet that is the issue.