Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Users are receiving Overdue Notifications on issues that have been converted to projects. Has anyone else had this experience? Users are also not able to change the status of the issue. Thanks!

Level 2

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Patrick!

Yes, I did reach out to support on this.

If the "Keep the original issue and tie its resolution to the project" box is checked in the Setup area then the original issue will always appear late based on the project due date. If this box is unchecked then the system treats the issue and project as separate objects and the due dates have no relation to one another.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 2

I am also having this experience. Did you ever put in a support ticket or figure out how to mitigate the behavior? It's definitely annoying our planners in WF.

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Patrick!

Yes, I did reach out to support on this.

If the "Keep the original issue and tie its resolution to the project" box is checked in the Setup area then the original issue will always appear late based on the project due date. If this box is unchecked then the system treats the issue and project as separate objects and the due dates have no relation to one another.

Hope this helps!

Level 2
Thanks for the quick feedback! Patrick Yarnell Enterprise Systems Program Manager