Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

User Proof Permission Profiles Reporting

Level 1

I need a way to bulk edit users who have the Proof Permission Profile of Supervisor. Is there a way to do this without having to go into each user individually? Is there Text Mode I can use as a field in a filter? or is there a way to make a calculated field in a user report to pull in the Proof Permission Profiles so I can filter them out?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Very strange I can see this and you cannot. I found this from a past thread that may get results for you instead. 

In the user report, add the below text mode to a column and see if that pulls in results.

displayname=Proof Permission Profile

textmode=true

valueexpression=IF({proofAccountRole}=5,"Manager",IF({proofAccountRole}=4,"Supervisor",IF({proofAccountRole}=3,"Admin",{proofAccountRole})))

Regardless, I think you should submit a ticket to WF Support to see why you're not able to access that proof permission profile filter.

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi there! This can be done easily with a user report. Open a user report and add this filter along with any others you need:

Madalyn_Destafney_0-1718212350112.png

Then you can select all of the results or however many needed and bulk edit.

I went to create a User report and I do not have that option (I have system admin access) see screenshotScreenshot 2024-06-12 133654.png

Community Advisor

Interesting. Do your users have proof licenses indicated in their profiles? What if you just search 'permission'?

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Very strange I can see this and you cannot. I found this from a past thread that may get results for you instead. 

In the user report, add the below text mode to a column and see if that pulls in results.

displayname=Proof Permission Profile

textmode=true

valueexpression=IF({proofAccountRole}=5,"Manager",IF({proofAccountRole}=4,"Supervisor",IF({proofAccountRole}=3,"Admin",{proofAccountRole})))

Regardless, I think you should submit a ticket to WF Support to see why you're not able to access that proof permission profile filter.