Expand my Community achievements bar.

User: Home Team ID: How do you change it to name. There is not a selection for Home Team Name?

Level 3
User: Home Team ID: How do you change it to name. There is not a selection for Home Team Name? User: Home Team ID: 532b42d3001b4135f4c2e3d76bc5dadf (100)
7 Replies

Level 7
Are you trying to run a report? I am assuming that is what you are asking about but let me know if otherwise. Anyway, in a User Report, there is an option to Filter by Home Team >> Name. And, you can add a Column as well "Home Team: Name" which populates the Column with the Name of the Home Team. Are you trying to run a different type of Report?

Level 10
Go into Text Mode and change all ID into name.

Level 3
Ok, this gets rid of the string of numbers. But now how do I get the team name to show up? User: homeTeamName: No Value (100) I would like for it to pull in the "User Team"

Level 10
what type of your report are you running? Are you trying to group it by Group Home Name ?

Level 3
I am running an Hours report. I have the employee's name, team name, date range, total hours, status, note. Then by Group User Home team Name.

Level 8
On my hour report, I have the option to select Home Team Name as a grouping. No text mode required: [cid:image001.png@01D2E105.460F9C80]