Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

User Count over time?

Level 5
Hello, I'm trying to figure out how to make a line chart depicting Home Team size (user count) over time. Specifically, I want to a YTD hours report correlated to the ebb/flow of team size during that period. I'm stumped on the user count. Any ideas would be appreciated! Thank you Brian Brian C. Mauger Bloomberg L.P.
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 2
Brian, Sadly Workfront reporting doesn't do trends over time. All the reporting is a snapshot of how it is now. So you will not be able to report on how many team members you had in January vs February vs March etc... You would have to export the team count at regular intervals (which you can do with send report repeating deliveries) and then compile the data outside of Workfront. Bummer, I know. Cory Cory Anderson Cisco Systems- Communication Services

Level 7
Cory is spot on here. I'd love to be able to report on historical data, but our system just isn't set up for it. I've had other customers I've worked with over the years go the same route that Cory suggested. Typically for user logins, user count, work item count (task report and issue report) and they let the reports accumulate in a generic email account. Just a thought. Dustin Martin Assigned Support Engineer Workfront

Level 5
In the Leap Keynotes this year it was announced that we are working on deeper dives into historical data like this. A closed Alpha program is now starting to continue to shape this tool. I'm so excited to see it coming together. Melinda Layten Technical Project Manager - API and Integration Workfront