Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Update on the 18.2 Product Release

Level 3
Hi all, We're excited about the new functionality arriving in the 18.2 Workfront product release, all to help you build a connected enterprise. Over the past few days you've received majors updates such as Group License Management, User Audit Logs, and editable Agile cards in addition to all of the changes announced on the "http://workfront.com/release" Help Site . Due to unforeseen circumstances, we have had to delay the release of some features. Thank you for your feedback and patience as we work to bring you the full power of this release. To stay up to date, please reference the "http://workfront.com/release" Help Site for details and updates. Carina Wytiaz Workfront
9 Replies

Level 6
We have just noticed that users with a 'Work' Licence are now unable to Log Time when in a task in a project. Can you please advise whether this is a glitch as this was extremely useful functionality. Jane Bradshaw BAKKAVOR LTD

Level 7
Hi @Jane Bradshaw Please see this article:

Level 3
We are having the same issue with the log time button within a task - they went away. Susan Bose GOJO Industries

Level 1
I'm having an issues where users can't see the list of project they're on. the screenshot below, says that its showing 19 projects, but nothing is being listed. Any idea how to fix this? Joon Song Ancestry.com Inc.

Level 10
For me I would do the following to debug (in this order): Refresh the screen or open in a new tab (I know it's like saying "reboot", but sometimes it works) Verify they're using Chrome (not IE, etc. sometimes the other browsers give you bad results like this) Verify the filter isn't filtering them out on you. The screen shot has the filter set to Active. Ensure your projects aren't being filtered out (though you still shouldn't see a total at the bottom) Maybe clear the cache of browser Then I would call Workfront ��

Level 3
Check for ad blockers too - we've had some issues with the home and my work areas showing no tasks because of a chrome extension installed by IT! Stephanie Mulrooney Tomorrow People

Level 1
I had to submit a ticket for this and WF is currently working on it. This view doesn't happen to all users though. Tara Krause Aspire Tech

Level 3
My requestors are having the same issue - as well as projects that are being shared with them are no longer visible. I had to have a work ticket opened. Susan Bose GOJO Industries

Level 4
Hello, everyone, Thanks for bringing forward the problem with the list access. We've already deployed a fix for it, so your users should be able to see the projects list now. Our apologies for any inconveniences, Lilit Lilit Mkrtchyan Workfront