Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Upcoming Event - Semi-Annual Meet-up - October 17, 2019

Level 2
Thursday, October 17, Before Noon (Specific Time TBD) "https://www.osu.edu/alumni/services/lah-events/event-planning/" Longaberger Alumni House The Ohio State University 2200 Olentangy River Rd Columbus, OH 43210 Participate in moderated panel discussions and breakout sessions based on various topics at this semi-annual, multi-hour meetup. Specific details, including topics, to be determined. Jacob Biser Director, Operational Excellence University Marketing The Ohio State University biser.3@osu.edu
5 Replies

Level 8
Hi! Are there any new updates for this upcoming event in regards to when it will start and end? Thanks! Kiersten Kollins DSW Inc.

Level 2
Apologies Kiersten! I just posted the information and share via email. Jacob Biser Director, Operational Excellence University Marketing The Ohio State University biser.3@osu.edu

Level 3
Looking forward to seeing you all - OCLC Brad Smith OCLC Online Computer Library Center, Inc.

Level 1
Hey Brad, Where does one go to see information about the event and to register? Thanks, Jon Lein DHL Supply Chain Jonathan Lein DHL Supply Chain

Level 1
Disregard my last note. Just saw the details in the other thread. Thanks! Jonathan Lein DHL Supply Chain