Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Unregistered' status under Active User

Level 10
Hi All, We've some some user in Workfront, under which on People Tab it's says she's 'Unregistered'. (Picture attached). She loges in and uses Workfront without any issues, on a daily bases. Does anyone know why it says she's 'Unregistered' even if she's able to do anything within Workfront without any problem ? Have anyone got similar issue?
4 Replies

Level 10
Hi: I was told by Tech Support that the “unregistered” message only has meaning if you are NOT using SSO. If you require people to register to use it - you click the SEND AN EMAIL box when you create the user - then that indicator has meaning. It tells you, essentially, who has logged in for the first time (only if you aren’t using SSO). Since we use SSO, I’ve never tried to register. Maybe someone who doesn’t use SSO can give more details… Thanks! Eric

Level 7
That's interesting - we don't use SSO and I've never seen that. 2 things I can think of - is it possible the person is in the system twice (with different email addresses) and the user is coming in under a different user id? Your screen shot didn't include the # of logins (you may want to add that to your view to be sure that user has logged in). Secondly, if you want to get rid of the "Unregistered User" designation, maybe try resending the invite and the user can go through the process. That might get rid of it.

Level 10
Brilliant, it's clear now. thanks for answer :)