Expand my Community achievements bar.

UI/Noification Errors

Level 7
Has anyone else noticied any issues with the UI in Workfront today? I have had multiple users experiencing weird fonts, red notification icon and unable to click on it, when they do click on notifications they get a big red banner error message, report results are not all loading... there is quite a list of issues. Users are on both macs and PCs and also different web browsers. Is anyone else experiencing this? Vicky Fitzgerald Telegraph Media Group Limited
3 Replies

Level 10
I didn't get on to WF until about 10:30am today so it may have been resolved before I got on there. I did see some jumpiness when trying to double-click into inline edits (which causes you to click on the wrong thing). I also saw a dependency loop error when there was no predecessor at all. I literally had 3 tasks in the plan ( I was just showing something to someone). I had them remove the preds and refresh and still got the error. Probably a different issue, but thought I'd mention it just in case.

Level 7
Hi Vic, Thanks for replying. We are still having the same issue and seem to be having others as well including timelines skipping a couple of months and throwing them out making projects late when nothing has changed, people are not able to see documents on requests when they can see some are attached. The inline edit issue you mentioned we have been experiencing for months, for maybe the past two releases.

Level 9
I keep having the issue of not being able to select views - the screen isn't moving. I have to reduce my browser to something along the lines of 54% to get the pop up box to show.