Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

Job Role-Based (Planned) Billed Labor Report

Level 2
Hi everyone, I've searched the discussions pretty thoroughly and come up empty. I can't believe no one else has had to do something similar, so I'm hoping someone will be able to help me out or at least point me in the right direction. We have a relatively small, but detailed project work-breakdown with roles assigned (and billing rates associated with the roles). Some of the tasks have expenses, as well. What I'm trying to do is create a quote for a customer based on this plan that is broken down approximately as follows: Job Role 1 Number of planned hours Billing Rate Job Role 1 Total Billed Labor Job Role 2 Number of planned hours Billing Rate Job Role 2 Total Billed Labor . . . Job Role N Number of planned hours Billing Rate Job Role N Total Billed Labor Expense 1 Billed Amount Expense 2 Billed Amount . . . Expense N Billed Amount Total Billed Labor: $_______ Total Billed Expenses: $______ It seems like this should be easy, and I may just be missing something basic. I really appreciate any help on this! Thanks, Richard Fabini
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 10
Hi Richard, The data you seek is available in Workfront, but you'll then need to manually export to Excel to consolidate, format, and present it. Alternatively, I invite you to consider our "https://store.atappstore.com/product/estimate/">Estimate/Invoice solution, which allows you to efficiently tailor and create a branded, auto-numbered, professional estimate and/or invoice, driving directly off a project's planned tasks and expenses, then save it to PDF...all from right within Workfront. Regards, Doug Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore Got Skills? Lend a hand! https://community.workfront.com/participate/unanswered-threads

Level 2
Thanks for the quick response, Doug, that's what I was afraid of. Your solution looks pretty slick, but this is a rare occurrence for us, so I can't justify the cost. Thanks for the info, though. -Richard Richard Fabini VIA Motors