Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

Training for Project & Resource Managers

Level 5
Hey guys! We had an awesome high level training from @Michael Swan today during our user group! If any of you are interested in some additional training, "https://support.workfront.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001587594-Training-for-Project-Resource-Managers">here is a link that you should check out. If you click on "Go to Workfront Ascent" it will have you log in and you'll be able to complete some helpful courses. Also, someone mentioned that they wanted a list of people that attended. Since I can't provide the official list for privacy's sake, throw a comment on this post to let others know you came! Alison Milbury Workfront Community Manager
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 2
Really enjoyed meeting everyone last week and looking forward to the next one. Josh Blackwood ADP, LLC

Level 3
I was there! Great meeting! Really enjoyed the discussion! Winfield Dean Intercontinental Hotels Group PLC

Level 2
It was great to meet everybody! Jonathan Hobbs Account Manager The Studio - A Creative COE Synchrony

Level 1
Enjoyed meeting everyone! Looking forward to sharing best practices, especially around the new capacity planning tool. Elizabeth Thornton Integrated Marketing Communications Kimberly-Clark Corporation