Expand my Community achievements bar.

$$TODAY +3d Filter Question

Level 5
Hi, Does the "d" in $$TODAY +3d mean calendar days or work days? I ask because we have a PM report that shows tasks with a planned completion date of less than equal to $$TODAY +3d On Friday 1/18, it wasn't showing any results because 1/22 was 4 days out in terms of work days (weekends and holidays are non-working in the schedule used).. I thought "d" meant work days, not calendar days. The documentation doesn't say. Thanks! Alana Alana Coble WebMD
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 2
I think because workday is a subjective construct, it would make sense that there is no "default" setting in the system. Remember, we can change work days based on schedules to be any day of the week and forcing it to be the week as we define it would potentially disrupt calculations for other users that don't adhere to the Mon - Fri schedule.
Norbert Esty, PMP ® Business Analyst – IT Governance "https://itwikis.nyu.edu/display/itsfinance/NYU+IT+Business+Services+Office" Business Services Office - Governance 212-992-6433 Perspective prevails over problems!

Level 10
Hi - Yeah, I think it is just days when it is in a filter or report. The d only means work days when it is in a duration on a project or predecessor I believe. Anthony Imgrund FCB

Level 7
Hi Alana, Norbert Esty was spot on. The D in your predecessor references the days for the schedule used. If there is 1 assignee, it's the assignee's schedule. If there are multiple assignees, it's based on your setting in Setup, on how a task's schedule is based off the owner or the project. I hope this helps! Thanks! Dustin Martin Assigned Support Engineer Workfront

Level 5
Thanks, everyone. Alana Coble WebMD