Expand my Community achievements bar.

Custom Form Calculated Custom Field IF-THEN Question

Level 5
Hello experts! I am creating a custom form to replicate a manual process we use with an Excel spreadsheet (details shown below) I have created the Total Work Hours for the Week and Week Hours Over 44 fields with no issue Where the problem lies in trying to create the calculated field for Weeks Hours Over 37.50 up to 44.00 When I try to recreate the Excel formula using the custom fields, Workfront won't let me save/apply my changes. Clearly there is something wrong with my formula but I can't see it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Tracy Fox Project Manager / Workfront SysAdmin Sykes Assistance Services Corporation
2 Replies

Level 10
Hi Tracy, I'd suggest: Ensure all the Parameters involved are Numberic Save the form with all Parameters first, and (only) then enter the formula that uses those Parameters Try this: IF( {DE: Total Work Hours for the Week } < 37.5, 0, {DE: Total Work Hours for the Week } - 37.5) Regards, Doug Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore Got Skills? Lend a hand! https://community.workfront.com/participate/unanswered-threads

Level 5
I'm going to rename the field to TWHFTW to make it clearer. Just do a search and replace on TWHFTW to Total Work Hours for the Week in your favorite text editor (I like sublime) IF(TWHFTW>44,6.5,IF(TWHFTW<37.5,0,TWHFTW-37.5)) IF(Total Work Hours for the Week>44,6.5,IF(Total Work Hours for the Week<37.5,0,Total Work Hours for the Week-37.5)) Melinda Layten Technical Project Manager - API and Integration Workfront