Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Time stamp on a task status

Level 3

I had this on a calculated field on a custom form. It's set to a specific status name.

IF(ISBLANK({INPD Status In Progress - Time Stamp})="TRUE"&Status="INP",$$NOW,INPD Status In Progress - Time Stamp}).

It got accidentally taken off the form and when I put it back on the form, it took it out of the calculation section. Luckily, I had it in the description but when I went to add it back into the calculation section, it gives me the invalid error. Any ideas on how to get it back for reporting?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

At a guess, I would probably say add the blank field first, then save it, then go back into the form and add the calculation. When calculations reference themselves, you sometimes get an invalid error because the calculation doesn't exist on the form (so basically just adding it to the form doesn't mean it exists--you have to save it in order for it to exist... hopefully that made sense)

Level 10

Ehm...another thing, @Brittany Buckwalter‚...

Once you do reinstate that formula, your old data will us $$NOW (vs “back then”) so your calcs will be off. If you value the original data, I suggest you grab it from your [domain].preview.workfront.com today (eg if it still exists, before it doesn’t tonight after the preview refresh) and save every row you care about to excel (with it’s ID in column A and the original INPD Status In Progress - Timestamp in column B). Let me know if you do get it in time, and if so, I can help you then reinstate it.

Regards,

Doug