Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

There seems to be an issue with the 'Age' field with Issue.

Level 1
When creating a report, it is not allowed to be selected as a group by. When running the detail report, it could show the the Age field, but when switch to Summary mode, it generates the following error Invalid Parameter: Search Parameter value "howOld" (RequestID: 57bc437101d0739c2d06cdf4fc67f991) Any idea? Also, is there a way to create a calculated field based on something like $$TODAY since the 'age' field does not seems to work for reporting summary. I've tried to use DATEDIFF($$TODAY, Entry Date) and got blank. Any insight would be appreciated.
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10
I'm also running into this. In your report, under grouping, you can set Apply An Existing Grouping to Age. That might help a bit. However, I really need to make charts using aging data: Oldest ticket per department Average age of tickets (grouped by the month they were entered) Average age of tickets per department etc