Expand my Community achievements bar.

External users unable to use request queue share link.

Level 2

We have a custom form that we have been using internally for over a year and a half, now. And during that time, things were going fairly smoothly. When we recently migrated to the Adobe Admin Console, I have been getting a high number of users that are unable to log into the site, but also non-account holders being told that they don't have access whenever they use the share link to our request queue. Internally, we are using an SSO setup, so that is possibly the issue, and if it is, I haven't the first clue in how to resolve this issue with the shared link.

Everyone who cannot log in is getting this error:

image (8).png

Our current solution has been to tell these folks to use the Adobe sign-on URL, select Company, and then they can use the link because they will have an account auto-generated by the system (as an External user). But that is not ideal, and it has gotten to a point that we have external users opting to not use the request form for making requests and are going back to emails and Teams chats. And this is the exact thing we were trying to get away from.

Thank you,

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies