Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Workfront 2019.4 product release is now live!

Employee
The Workfront 2019.4 product release is now live! Here are a few highlights included in the release: Do more with the mobile app Manage your work on the go. Convert tasks, issues, and requests to a project on the Android and iOS apps; keep your work moving forward with Workfront for iPad. Workload Balancer Beta Make sure your people focus on the right work. Get clarity into your team's workloads so you can effectively plan schedules. Review a proof without leaving Adobe CC - Available starting November 18th Don't waste time switching applications to review assets. The new Adobe CC plugin allows you to generate a Workfront proof without leaving Adobe. To get the full list of updates and learn more about the features available in the 2019.4 release, visit the Workfront Release Page on the Help site.
6 Replies

Level 10
I'm going to meet next week with our Design Director to see if the integration with Adobe CC makes sense for them. Is anybody using it? Any thoughts to share about using it? Am I asking this too soon after the release? Thanks! Jill

Level 4
Hello all, this seems like a silly question, but I'm going to use the newbie card here since we just launched a few months ago: where in the application can we confirm which release we're on? I thought I'd be able to find it somewhere in setup > system but don't see anything. At launch we were behind a version and we were preparing for 2019.3. We thought we went live with that this week but discovered we were pushed right to 2019.4. Thanks! James Matsubayashi Toyota Financial Services

Level 10
Hi James, I don't know if there is a field to tell that. But I haven't found it important anyway. You're always on the latest release. We all move forward together. So there's not one company on 19.2 and another on 19.3 or 4. We're all on the latest, which is 19.4 now. Hope that helps.

Level 4
Thanks Vic, Things were confusing for us this time, but you're right. Moving forward it'll be the case that we're on track with everyone else. James Matsubayashi Toyota Financial Services

Level 4
Great, thanks Adina. Nice one! James Matsubayashi Toyota Financial Services