Expand my Community achievements bar.

Filter by File Type

Level 10
Hi I am putting together a Document Report to show all the videos that have been completed in the last month. I am getting the report I need except that I want to filter by "type" in order to eliminate the PDF and Word documents that are also in these Issues, so that I only show files of "type" ".mp4 File" or "MOV Movie" I cannot figure out where this "type" comes from, it's not a field I can find to filter on, but I do have it in my View as a column and it looks like this: listsort=nested(currentVersion).val(ext) namekey=filetype.abbr querysort=currentVersion:ext valuefield=currentVersion:documentTypeLabel valueformat=HTML width=50 I've tried to filter on every field I can find that has the word "type" in it but nothing is working. Also, if I have multiple filters for "type" equals -- do I have to make 2 statements with all the parameters and an "or" in between? Or is there a way to filter on 2 "types"? (In my other data world we have something called "in" which means the result can be equal to any of the choices listed e.g. {DocumentType} IN ".mp4 File","MOV Movie" Thanks! Jill Ackerman
0 Replies