Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

The ability to add additional users to an assigned task using Bulk Assignments in Workload Balancer would be very helpful.

Level 3

The ability to add additional users to an assigned task using Bulk Assignments in Workload Balancer would be very helpful. Right now you can only add or replace one user and it would be helpful to add additional users on top of who has already been assigned.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

HI Angela - I would suggest adding this under the ideas for Workfront then users can like it vote for it as an expansion of Workfront's capabilities.

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/workfront-ideas/idb-p/workfront-ideas

Level 3

Thank you. It is funny as the Share an idea option was not available yesterday for some reason and so I added it here just in case. It appears today- and I shifted it there so it must have been a bug or something.