Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

textmode counting number of people on a project

Level 2
I've copied this code which give me a list of people that are on a project. How do i turn this in to just a number? Thank you!! description=Team Users displayname=People link.linkproperty.0.name=ID link.linkproperty.0.valuefield=userID link.linkproperty.0.valueformat=int listdelimiter= listmethod=nested(projectUsers).lists name=ID namekey=assignment.plural stretch=70 textmode=true type=iterate valuefield=user:name valueformat=HTML width=150 Drew Baillie Loblaw Companies Limited
5 Replies

Level 2
any help or direction would be amazing Drew Baillie Loblaw Companies Limited

Level 2
Happy holidays. Still hopeful someone can help me Drew Baillie Loblaw Companies Limited

Level 10
I don't think this can be done, but if it were me, I would probably start with putting a custom field on all users that basically adds a number "1" to their profile, and then in the text mode, try and figure out if there's some way to sum all the "1" fields in the project team. Assuming no one else on the forum wants to figure that out, then if you're not in the position to spend the time figuring out text mode, it would be well worth it to burn a remote consultant hour on it, and they should be able to tell you whether or not it can even be done in this way before you commit to the hour (also might be worth it to pay a remote consultant to see if there's any other way to get this done). -skye

Level 2
Thank you. I'll give that a shot. Drew Baillie Loblaw Companies Limited

Level 10
Hi Drew Could you please share your experience after recommendation from Skye or finding new solution for this query? This will help to many users. Thanks and regards, Kundan. Kundan Kumar KGON - (Kverneland Group Operations Norway AS)