Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Text Mode for Approval Status name

Level 6
I've built a report to show users what stage a task-based approval status is in. Basically, so they can see in whose hands its in. I'd like to replace the approval status default results (see attached) with the actual name of the approval step, so it is meaningful. I assumed this would be a usual ':id' replaced with ':name', but that's not the case. Any have text mode to share for this? Thanks Catherine Hayes Manager, Business Analytics and Program Operations The Channel Company Westborough MA
2 Replies

Employee Advisor
@Catherine Hayes If you are running a Task Report, there will actually be a column within the Report Builder for Task > Approvers and Status and the column will show which stage the approval process is currently in, along with the name of the user awaiting approval. If you are running a different type of report, or are using text mode to create the above screenshot, let me know! Nichole Vargas Workfront

Level 6
This is exactly what I needed. Thanks @Nichole Vargas Catherine Hayes Manager, Business Analytics and Program Operations The Channel Company Westborough MA