Expand my Community achievements bar.

New Workfront Experience

Level 10
Hi I'm going to put myself out there and ask what is potentially a really dumb question. I keep seeing all over the Help pages the phrase "new Workfront Experience" such as "Creating Custom Forms in the New Workfront Experience." However, I don't know what that means -- what is "new" about Workfront that has changed so dramatically that it has this new nomenclature? I feel like I'm missing some key piece of information about an upgrade and a new experience. Can someone please enlighten me, and sorry if this is dumb, I feel the same as when I missed a day in math class in high school and could never catch up. Thanks Jill Jill Ackerman
5 Replies

Level 8
Hey Jill, I think it's referring to the new UI that's in beta right now. https://experience.workfront.com/s/new-workfront-experience Kirsten Heikkinen Trek Bicycle Corporation

Employee
Hi Jill, Kirsten is correct. Thank you so much for asking the question - it's almost a guarantee that if one person has the question other people do, so please don't hesitate to ask other questions like this in the future. To follow all the latest conversations about the new UI (the new Workfront experience) please check out the "https://community.workfront.com/groups/new-item2" Beta group on here. Have a great one! Kyna

Level 10
Ok thanks, that's actually what I thought, but it was confusing that the Help screens refer to it when it's not launched yet. I was following the Beta discussions for a while, but it wasn't making a lot of sense to me because I can't see what they are talking about, and I'm not in the Beta group, so I had to unfollow it. Looking forward to seeing how this all pans out.

Level 1
Hi Kyna, We are currently still in the implementation of Workfront through our Marketing team. We've completed testing and are about to start Training. Everything we have put together so far is based on the current Workfront Experience. Should we be looking to update our training to the "New Workfront Experience" as we onboard our users? I feel like it's going to be confusing to onboard and teach everyone the current version if in a few months we all need to be using the "New" version. Just trying to asses the impact this will have. Thanks. Suzy Santos Suzy Santos CI Investments

Employee
Hi Suzy, I'll ping you directly about this! Thanks for your interest. Kyna